Tuesday 1 February 2011

Lee's Sugar Glider fan art

I've been playing with his felt tips again and this time my chimpanzee-like scratchings have resulted in a piece of Sugar Glider fan art for writer Daniel Clifford and artist Gary Bainbridge.



Comics fans of a certain vintage will recognise this as a homage (on an homage if you pronounce it the French way) to the title banner of The Leopard From Lime Street a wonderful teen-superhero strip that ran in Buster comic for many many years and was a huge favourite of mine when I was a kid... what I wouldn't give for a fat phonebook-style paperback collection of those old strips...


Anyhoo, I digress... we reviewed Sugar Glider in SPBM episode 27 and you can buy it from www.bg.bigcartel.com or www.cottageindustrycomics.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment