Monday 22 February 2010

So here's the plan...

Me & The Whittle have been totally negligent with blogspot since... well, pretty much since we started it - but hopefully that will change from now on. The idea with the blogspot was, as well as announcing each episode of the 'cast, we'd also have a place to natter about comics we love that don't fall under the remit of the podcast.

I doubt you'll ever catch me or Stace raving about the latest Batman or Spider-Man (despite loving both those characters) or whichever multi-title crossover event is filling the comics shelves as that's probably a bit too far into the mainstream, but we both do feel the passionate geek love for 2000AD and Vertigo and the Marvel Icon imprint f'rinstance.

Anyhoo - For my part (cos Stace has so many other duties associated with the cast that I blissfully avoid) I'm hoping to blog at least once a week so we'll see how it goes.

..and no I'm not counting this one as this week's one-a-week...

...unless I don't post my other planned blog for this week in which case I'll delete the above sentence from this blog. See how lazy yet also sneaky I am?

LEE

1 comment: