Wednesday, 22 December 2010

SPBM recommends: 20 Favourite Female Creators of 2010


Kelly Thompson in her She has No Head! column  for Comicbook Resources has listed her 20 Favourite Female Creators of 2010 - and a damn fine list of talent it is too! Some names I'm a firm fan of - such as Faith Erin Hicks and Amanda Conner; some I have personally just recently discovered - such as Nicola Scott, who blew me away with her sketches at BICS this year, Emily Carroll and Katie Cook - and some are completely new names to me. 




The list is in two parts - here's PART ONE and here's PART TWO.


My own personal list would have to include amazing talents such as Emma Vieceli, Jennie Gyllblad, Valium Kapadai, Nic Wilkinson, Vicky Stonebridge and Sarah McIntyre.





Thank you to Hey, Women! Comics! for tweeting about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment